I LOVE Valentines Day and I love being able to dress up! For this Valentine’s Day I have created three different looks, one red, one pink, and one casual, and three different hair and make up looks to go with them! I had so much fun creating these looks and hope that you can get a little fashion and beauty inspiration to create your own Valentine’s Day look that works for you! This is a three part blog post so you can go check out the other two posts for more looks! This look is, obviously, the red look. I have worn this before, I know, but it is my favorite! I love wearing all red because it is so bold and stands out a ton. It doesn’t hurt that it is extremely comfy too 😉 I went with a classic red lip with a soft brown eye look to match. I didn’t want to take away from the bold look of the jumpsuit so I kept the make up simple! For a better look at the make up and to see a step by step of how I created it, you can scroll down below!
Classic Smoky Eye and Red Lip
- Start out with a good eye primer. I love this one from Urban Decay (a little goes a looooong way!)
- You are going to start with a soft brow color. I used the color “indie” and just worked that into my crease with a large fluffy blending brush.
- Then you are going to go in with a darker brown color (I used “smoked”) with a smaller crease brush. I stayed on the outer corner with this color to really give the traditional smokey look.
- Then you want to go back in with the blending brush and just work it over the whole area where your color is so that you can make sure that everything is blended well.
- I took the color “classic” which is a matte white color and placed that on my brow bone and in the corner of my eye to brighten those areas up.
- For eyeliner I just used a flat brush to put that same “smoked” color along my top and lower lashes. Add your favorite mascara! ( I love Two Faced Better Than Sex)
- Finally I used the color “Shelala” from Lipsense to finish off my look.
And there you have it! I added a simple one should hair style to add that Old Hollywood glam to the look along with the super simple, classic smokey eye. I wanted something that would compliment this gorgeous jumpsuit and not take it over. This look would be great with any little red dress that you want to pull out for Valentine’s Day or a special date night too! You can get the details on the make up that I used below!